Suggest CPTI and make many children happy!
You can allocate resources from the Income Tax to CPTI through FMDCA Campinas – Fundo Municipal de Direitos da Criança e do Adolescente (”Municipal Fund of Children and Adolescents’ Rights”).
A company that reports the Income Tax (IT) based on the taxable income may allocate up to 1% of the IT to CPTI.
People who report the Income Tax (IT) through the complete model may allocate up to 6% of the IT to CPTI.
- Visit fmdca.campinas.sp.gov.br
- Click in “fazer seu cadastro” (”sign up”)
- Click in “nova doação” (”new donation”) and select the NGO CPTI – Centro Promocional Tia Ileide
- Choose the type and value of the donation
- A ticket will be issued for payment
- A FMDCA Campinas receipt will be issued and forwarded by mail to the registered address
More information: +5519 3781-8093 or firstname.lastname@example.org